Sunday, April 13, 2008

Post not Post

So if your interested...

This morning I finally got my new baby...
A NEW COMPUTER.. A delicious new souped up Imac.. 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo/1GB memory/320GB hard drive/ATI Radeon HD 2600 PRO with 256MB memory/8x double-layer SuperDrive.. Don't hate!!
I named it PENIAL(as in the Penial Gland)

So now I won't be as frustrated as I was in the past couple of weeks dealing with my old slow baby..
Yeah!
Oh and thank IRS for the JUICY refund..
Go do your taxes!

Also
Me and the love of my life Chad (8 years now) left the apt to enjoy another glorious spring day..
We witnessed an electromechanical sculpture that fuses art, technology and interactivity. Completing the Quartet, users from around the world are able to interact with the machine online by inputting a short musical snippet on a simple keyboard.

I can't express how brilliant it was you just have to check out this viddy I made showing the awesomeness of the amazing precise device!!!



Go play with it here...

PING PONG

If In NYC go see it!!
Absolut Machines: Absolute Quartet
28 February - 30 April 2008
186 Orchard Street
New York, NY 10012

IT'S SOOO COOL!!!!

I just had to share...

I'm setting stuff up so posting will resume soon!

Clapping away...

1 comment:

Curious Guy said...

Cool machine! Just wonder where those flying objects come from.